Answers to Your Questions
In order to see our site properly you have to use Windows-1251 Cyrillic Encoding. Otherwise there will be unreadable signs or question marks on your screen.
If the problem is that you don't see Cyrillic letters, try to change the encoding of your browser to Cyrillic(Windows). It should definitely work.
If you can see the text, but have no possibility to type in Russian, please follow the instructions below.
- Under Windows check if there is a language indicator in the lower part of your screen. If not, it could be a sign, that Multiple Language support (MLS) is not installed on your computer. Then
- open Control Panel
- open Add/Remove Programs
- get to the Windows Setup section
- select Multilanguage Support
- click Details
- select the Cyrillic checkbox
- click OK twice and restart your computer if asked to.
- Now there should be a language indicator in the lower part of your screen. Click it and check if the Russian language sign is present. If not
- right click the language indicator
- choose Properties
- if Russian is not included in the list of languages, click Add
- choose Russian in the drop-down menu
- click OK twice
- If you are using a Mac you can enable Cyrillic support by installing cRussify software. We also recommend that you install the latest version of either Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer.
The Personal Customer Information you provide -- including your credit card information -- to establish an account with us and to make purchases from us is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Still don't want to use your credit card on the internet?
No problem. There are two ways you can order from us without having to enter your complete credit card number on the Web:
- Credit Card by fax.
You can send us your credit card data by fax. If you do not have a printer at hand, you can fill out the form by hand and send it to us (see: "Order").
- Paying by check or postal money order.
You can select "check/money order" on the order form, and send us a personal check or money order in U.S. dollars for the amount of your order.
- PayPal Payment